All Discussions Tagged 'control' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIVA Grasshopper Manual Shade Crashing Problem

DIVA Grasshopper Community - I'm having a problem trying to simulation manual blind control in the DIVA grasshopper environment.  When I t…

Started by Jacob Dunn

1 Jun 18
Reply by Jon Sargent

Manual shading control

Hello all! I'm running a dynamic shading simulation with manual shading controls for an east facing window. The illuminance schedule shows…

Started by Helena

1 Apr 26
Reply by Jon Sargent

Why daylight autonomy is 0 without dynamic shading activated?

Hi DIVA experts, I have run the daylight coefficient file included the dynamic shading layers. But when I run the Daylight Autonomy with…

Started by LI YANTING

1 Mar 7
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Data behind blue shading control table?

Hello. I am wondering how the blue shading control table is created and where I may find the data behind it. I found the script for creati…

Started by Mads Mårbjerg

1 Aug 27, 2015

sDA control groups (3.0.0.6)

Hi, it seems that when we have a bug with more than 25 control points in LEEDv4 with the LM83 groups. I think that I've seen it somewhere…

Started by Mathias Sonderskov

3 Jan 14, 2015

Detailed dynamic shading control

Hi all, I'm using the detailed dynamic shading control to compare the shading behaviour according to different orientations. My reference b…

Started by Anna Maria Atzeri

5 Dec 10, 2014

Strange results from DGP calculation with different dynamic shading settings

Hi all, I'm trying to perform a DIVA simulation with different shading control settings in order to evaluate their effects on the DGP. In o…

Started by Anna Maria Atzeri

3 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Anna Maria Atzeri

DIVA Lighting Controls Calibration

Hello, I am struggling understanding the lighting controls aspect of DIVA.  For a particular space for instance, one can have the manual o…

Started by Reinhardt Swart

2 Feb 20, 2014

Shade Control in DIVA for Grasshopper

Hi all, Is there a way to input a shade control schedule into DIVA for grasshopper? DIVA for rhino has built in shade controls but I can't…

Started by Leland Curtis

4 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Leland Curtis

Lighting Schedule and Daylight Autonomy

I'm working through a daylight study to set the early concept / massing for a natatorium.  As part of this, I'm looking at both daylight au…

Started by Jeff m

2 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Jeff m

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service