All Discussions Tagged 'daylighting' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cleaning up Revit Windows for DIVA

hi everyone, I'm getting an error when I try to run the script to clean up windows from the building that I've imported from Revit as a DW…

Started by Jeremy Kong

2 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Jeremy Kong

Run Parametric Simulation and other things

Hello, My work is about find the ideal window area for office buildings with hybrid ventilation and the integrated use of daylighting and a…

Started by Caroline Antonelli Santesso

4 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Caroline Antonelli Santesso

What does the climate based analysis compute?

From the generated bat file.... I see that it runs gen_dc, ds_illumn, and gen_directsunlight Does this mean it runs an rtrace at everytime…

Started by Renna Dechamps

2 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by Renna Dechamps

Restoring DIVA results without rerunning the simulation

I've been running illuminance tests with diva grasshopper, and the runs are outputting correctly. I've been saving the runs with individual…

Started by Justin Schwartzhoff

1 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Justin Schwartzhoff

Visualization of Viper/DIVA Data used in Grasshopper

Hello all, I am doing a curtain wall study and the impacts on daylighting and energy use.  I have been following this tutorial which is pr…

Started by Reinhardt Swart

2 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Reinhardt Swart

Visualization Problem

Hey guys, Every time I run a visualization, I get this error message (see images attached).  There are no spaces or periods in the file na…

1 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

DIVA Lighting Controls Calibration

Hello, I am struggling understanding the lighting controls aspect of DIVA.  For a particular space for instance, one can have the manual o…

2 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

diva daylight analysis with multiple materials

Hello everyone. I am new in DIVA for Rhino. when I run diva daylighting analysis, the mesh component in grasshopper always has an error sho…

Started by liyao

1 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by jeff niemasz

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service