All Discussions Tagged 'diva' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Error: file not found

I've been having a problem with archsim, whenever i try to simulate something it gives an error saying that some file can not be found. I t…

Started by FILIPE CAMPOS

8 Nov 15
Reply by anupama rana pandey

DIVA student license problem

Hi, i'm having a problem with the student license. Alstan sent me the mail and i followed the instructs, but the same error is appearing e…

Started by Andrea Battistel

2 Nov 9
Reply by Andrea Battistel

DIVA 4 - Run failed

Hi, I'm having some problem with the diva components. I've used Diva since 2016 and it was working perfectly, but them I got a new license…

Started by FILIPE CAMPOS

0 Oct 5

Butterfly Shadow Diagrams

Hi, I am preparing to teach a class using DIVA to a number of students, and one of the requirements of the class will be to produce a seri…

Started by Sean Peter

3 Jul 31
Reply by Alexandra Bogdanova

There is a problem with the simulation value of heating and cooling energy of archsim.

I am studying archsim. I see the tutorial video and apply it to my project. We did an energy usage analysis per hour. However, some values…

Started by jaeyeol kim

0 Apr 20

Students license not working for either DIVA in Grasshopper or DIVA-4.0 in Rhino

Dear all,Maybe you can help me,I am having error in DIVA for rhino, after saving student license in folder C:\DIVA\diva.lic it still doesnt…

Started by Aija Baumane

1 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Missing GenericTranslucent Material in DIVA for GH

Hey guys, Does anyone know why the GenericTranslucent materials is not an option that can be assigned to BREPS in DIVA for Grasshopper?  T…

Started by Reinhardt Swart

4 Apr 23, 2014

DIVA Display - Gradient Tool

Hello, I have tried reading several posts on how to display DIVA results on a calc. grid through Grasshopper.  I have attempted the visual…

3 Mar 25, 2014

Output from Viper in Grasshopper

Hello all, I am doing a curtain wall study and the impacts on daylighting and energy use.  I have been following this tutorial which is pr…

4 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Reinhardt Swart

Visualization of Viper/DIVA Data used in Grasshopper

Hello all, I am doing a curtain wall study and the impacts on daylighting and energy use.  I have been following this tutorial which is pr…

2 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Reinhardt Swart

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service