All Discussions Tagged 'error' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cannot import IES File, Get a Runtime Error

Hello, I'm trying to load an IES File, but get a runtime error: I can load other IES files perfectly fine, however. There mu…

Started by Mariana Ballina

0 Apr 26

** Severe ** CheckConvexity: Surface="SHADER_189" is non-planar.

Hello everyone, I am having an issue with Diva, after I run the EnergyPlus command I get the following error. It says that I shouldn't hav…

Started by alex

0 Apr 20

Error Each Simulation Attempted-- "VBScript-runtime-error-path/file-not-found"

Hi all-- I've been trying to test point-in-time illuminance for the attached model, but each time I do so a VB Script runtime error is retu…

Started by Chip Gordon

0 Mar 30

Problems to upload students license and update to DIVA-4.0

Hello everybody When I got my students license, Alstan told me how to save the license and how to update to DIVA-4.0. So I followed his in…

Started by Leonard Kern

19 Mar 21
Reply by Carolina Girotti

Glare Simulation Run Failed - Filtering Error

Hi, I'm getting the following error when trying to run a glare simulation. Rhino and GH files are attached. Any help would be much appreci…

Started by Phillip Kuehne

1 Feb 17
Reply by Jon Sargent

Microsoft VBScript runtime error

I am using Diva for the first time, I have been following the on-line tutorial. As I select "Assign Materials" the folloing error appears. …

Started by Clare Matthews

12 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Michail

Error when loading falsecolor image

Hej! I am running daylight image visualisation, and after its done and I am loading the result in falsecolor image reader, it gives me the…

Started by Aija Baumane

0 Dec 11, 2017

Error: file not found

I've been having a problem with archsim, whenever i try to simulate something it gives an error saying that some file can not be found. I t…

Started by FILIPE CAMPOS

8 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by anupama rana pandey

Annual Glare - Microsoft VBScript runtime error/Permission denied

Hi, I'm trying to run an Annual Glare simulation and keep getting an error. The simulation runs for a while (maybe an hour) before it retur…

Started by Kelly Burkhart

2 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by Kelly Burkhart

DIVA 4 - Run failed

Hi, I'm having some problem with the diva components. I've used Diva since 2016 and it was working perfectly, but them I got a new license…

Started by FILIPE CAMPOS

0 Oct 5, 2017

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service