All Discussions Tagged 'error' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Microsoft VBScript runtime error

I am using Diva for the first time, I have been following the on-line tutorial. As I select "Assign Materials" the folloing error appears. …

Started by Clare Matthews

5 Jun 19
Reply by Eric Martin

RhinoScript error

HI , I have two problems in my dive, the first one ,when i use the example file "D4RClassroom" or any model in diva and try to run any simu…

Started by husim malik

2 Mar 18
Reply by husim malik

Educational License Inaccessible

Does anyone know why the page to register for an educational license is down?  http://solemma.net/DIVA-for-Rhino/educational-license.html

Started by FT

1 Feb 7
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

RhinoScript error when assigning nodes

I'm getting the following error when assigning nodes to a surface for lighting analysis. Has anybody seen this/know what causes it? I'm sel…

Started by Mark Glavan

6 Jan 1
Reply by rose

Problems to upload students license and update to DIVA-4.0

Hello everybody When I got my students license, Alstan told me how to save the license and how to update to DIVA-4.0. So I followed his in…

Started by Leonard Kern

16 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Erick Poulsen

Problem: Simulation Error Occurred

Hello all, I was running a daylight factor simulation. And the model I use was an all-mesh model which was created by 3D scanning(all meshe…

Started by YaoYuan

2 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by YaoYuan

1. Solution exception:Value cannot be null. Parameter name: collection

I get this error with DA calc in grasshopper when i try to set some of the windows to have shades. still writes .ill files and shading prof…

Started by Dan Weissman

10 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Christopher Steffens

microsoft VBScript runtime error

Getting the following error and cannot run results of calcs for Spatial Daylight Analysis. Microsoft VBScript runtime error Overflor: 'CIn…

Started by Leela Shanker

1 May 5, 2016

Diva thermal simulation with two shading groups

Hello to DIVA team! I have been working on optimized solution for the glazed facade (from 50% to 85% WWR) that has two sets of shading: -st…

Started by Marija Grujic

2 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by Marija Grujic

Seeking help for error

I'm a student from HongKong.Recently,I installed DIVA for RHINO,but DIVA cannot run in my computer.None of my classmates meet the same prob…

Started by Bunny

1 Nov 23, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service