All Discussions Tagged 'error' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Error: file not found

I've been having a problem with archsim, whenever i try to simulate something it gives an error saying that some file can not be found. I t…

Started by FILIPE CAMPOS

8 Nov 15
Reply by anupama rana pandey

Microsoft VBScript runtime error

I am using Diva for the first time, I have been following the on-line tutorial. As I select "Assign Materials" the folloing error appears. …

Started by Clare Matthews

11 Nov 6
Reply by Liz McCormick

Annual Glare - Microsoft VBScript runtime error/Permission denied

Hi, I'm trying to run an Annual Glare simulation and keep getting an error. The simulation runs for a while (maybe an hour) before it retur…

Started by Kelly Burkhart

2 Oct 17
Reply by Kelly Burkhart

DIVA 4 - Run failed

Hi, I'm having some problem with the diva components. I've used Diva since 2016 and it was working perfectly, but them I got a new license…

Started by FILIPE CAMPOS

0 Oct 5

Simulation error [help]

The simulation ran smoothly but it stated  Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error Error: Path not found Line: 1958 Char: 2 after the si…

Started by Ivan Poon

1 Oct 5
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

RhinoScript error

HI , I have two problems in my dive, the first one ,when i use the example file "D4RClassroom" or any model in diva and try to run any simu…

Started by husim malik

2 Mar 18
Reply by husim malik

Educational License Inaccessible

Does anyone know why the page to register for an educational license is down?  http://solemma.net/DIVA-for-Rhino/educational-license.html

Started by FT

1 Feb 7
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

RhinoScript error when assigning nodes

I'm getting the following error when assigning nodes to a surface for lighting analysis. Has anybody seen this/know what causes it? I'm sel…

Started by Mark Glavan

6 Jan 1
Reply by rose

Problems to upload students license and update to DIVA-4.0

Hello everybody When I got my students license, Alstan told me how to save the license and how to update to DIVA-4.0. So I followed his in…

Started by Leonard Kern

16 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Erick Poulsen

Problem: Simulation Error Occurred

Hello all, I was running a daylight factor simulation. And the model I use was an all-mesh model which was created by 3D scanning(all meshe…

Started by YaoYuan

2 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by YaoYuan

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service