All Discussions Tagged 'error' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

microsoft VBScript runtime error

Getting the following error and cannot run results of calcs for Spatial Daylight Analysis. Microsoft VBScript runtime error Overflor: 'CIn…

Started by Leela Shanker

2 Jun 7
Reply by saram

Cannot import IES File, Get a Runtime Error

Hello, I'm trying to load an IES File, but get a runtime error: I can load other IES files perfectly fine, however. There mu…

Started by Mariana Ballina

0 Apr 26

** Severe ** CheckConvexity: Surface="SHADER_189" is non-planar.

Hello everyone, I am having an issue with Diva, after I run the EnergyPlus command I get the following error. It says that I shouldn't hav…

Started by alex

0 Apr 20

Error Each Simulation Attempted-- "VBScript-runtime-error-path/file-not-found"

Hi all-- I've been trying to test point-in-time illuminance for the attached model, but each time I do so a VB Script runtime error is retu…

Started by Chip Gordon

0 Mar 30

Problems to upload students license and update to DIVA-4.0

Hello everybody When I got my students license, Alstan told me how to save the license and how to update to DIVA-4.0. So I followed his in…

Started by Leonard Kern

19 Mar 21
Reply by Carolina Girotti

Glare Simulation Run Failed - Filtering Error

Hi, I'm getting the following error when trying to run a glare simulation. Rhino and GH files are attached. Any help would be much appreci…

Started by Phillip Kuehne

1 Feb 17
Reply by Jon Sargent

Microsoft VBScript runtime error

I am using Diva for the first time, I have been following the on-line tutorial. As I select "Assign Materials" the folloing error appears. …

Started by Clare Matthews

12 Dec 18, 2017
Reply by Michail

Error when loading falsecolor image

Hej! I am running daylight image visualisation, and after its done and I am loading the result in falsecolor image reader, it gives me the…

Started by Aija Baumane

0 Dec 11, 2017

Error: file not found

I've been having a problem with archsim, whenever i try to simulate something it gives an error saying that some file can not be found. I t…

Started by FILIPE CAMPOS

8 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by anupama rana pandey

Annual Glare - Microsoft VBScript runtime error/Permission denied

Hi, I'm trying to run an Annual Glare simulation and keep getting an error. The simulation runs for a while (maybe an hour) before it retur…

Started by Kelly Burkhart

2 Oct 17, 2017
Reply by Kelly Burkhart

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service