All Discussions Tagged 'error' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Glare Simulation Run Failed - Filtering Error

Hi, I'm getting the following error when trying to run a glare simulation. Rhino and GH files are attached. Any help would be much appreci…

Started by Phillip Kuehne

2 Aug 24
Reply by Nima Forouzandeh Shahraki

ERROR during DIVA installation

Hi all, did you experience same error? : Hope you may help me, thanks in advance Pietro

Started by Pietro Pavesi

0 Jul 19

Occupancy schedule error

Hi everyone! I' ve made a custom occupancy schedule from 9am to 9pm for university hours and I want to exclude 1st July-1 October days. My…

Started by Jo Tsamourtzi

0 Jun 15

Error for LEED calculation - Input past end of line

Hi I have a model where I am trying to run the LEED sDA and ASE analysis. It is a large building, with some complex geometry and not so cl…

Started by Sarah Leenknegt

0 Jan 29

Error running artificial light simulation (night)

Good evening,  I've been trying to perform a simulation with artificial light only (following the MIT tutorials, set in Treviso Istrana .e…

Started by Eleonora Mazzocchin

0 Dec 7, 2018

microsoft VBScript runtime error

Getting the following error and cannot run results of calcs for Spatial Daylight Analysis. Microsoft VBScript runtime error Overflor: 'CIn…

Started by Leela Shanker

2 Jun 7, 2018
Reply by saram

Cannot import IES File, Get a Runtime Error

Hello, I'm trying to load an IES File, but get a runtime error: I can load other IES files perfectly fine, however. There mu…

Started by Mariana Ballina

0 Apr 26, 2018

** Severe ** CheckConvexity: Surface="SHADER_189" is non-planar.

Hello everyone, I am having an issue with Diva, after I run the EnergyPlus command I get the following error. It says that I shouldn't hav…

Started by alex

0 Apr 20, 2018

Error Each Simulation Attempted-- "VBScript-runtime-error-path/file-not-found"

Hi all-- I've been trying to test point-in-time illuminance for the attached model, but each time I do so a VB Script runtime error is retu…

Started by Chip Gordon

0 Mar 30, 2018

Problems to upload students license and update to DIVA-4.0

Hello everybody When I got my students license, Alstan told me how to save the license and how to update to DIVA-4.0. So I followed his in…

Started by Leonard Kern

19 Mar 21, 2018
Reply by Carolina Girotti

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service