All Discussions Tagged 'error' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problem: Simulation Error Occurred

Hello all, I was running a daylight factor simulation. And the model I use was an all-mesh model which was created by 3D scanning(all meshe…

Started by YaoYuan

2 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by YaoYuan

1. Solution exception:Value cannot be null. Parameter name: collection

I get this error with DA calc in grasshopper when i try to set some of the windows to have shades. still writes .ill files and shading prof…

Started by Dan Weissman

10 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Christopher Steffens

microsoft VBScript runtime error

Getting the following error and cannot run results of calcs for Spatial Daylight Analysis. Microsoft VBScript runtime error Overflor: 'CIn…

Started by Leela Shanker

1 May 5, 2016
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Diva thermal simulation with two shading groups

Hello to DIVA team! I have been working on optimized solution for the glazed facade (from 50% to 85% WWR) that has two sets of shading: -st…

Started by Marija Grujic

2 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by Marija Grujic

Seeking help for error

I'm a student from HongKong.Recently,I installed DIVA for RHINO,but DIVA cannot run in my computer.None of my classmates meet the same prob…

Started by Bunny

1 Nov 23, 2015

DIVA Error: VBScript runtime error, Path not found, Line: 2017, Char: 2

Hi all, I'm running shadow studies (timelapse visualizations) and I keep receiving this error: Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error E…

Started by Kaley Blackstock

3 Nov 18, 2015

Daylight Autonomy at Diva for Grasshopper Error !

Hi all,  I have some problem @ diva for grasshopper, Daylight Autonomy. Daylight Factor and Daylight Autonomy look having some problem.…

Started by neos

2 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by neos

Daylight Availability Metric - Nothing happening

Hi, I'm fairly new to Diva, but I believe I've read all of the relevant documentation to get started with it. I am trying to run a Climate-…

Started by Justin Dunn

3 Sep 29, 2015

Daylight factor simulation error

Hello I'm trying to run a Daylight factor simulation but unfortunately I'm getting this error

Started by Hassib Haidar

2 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Hassib Haidar

Switchable (electrochromic) dynamic shading

Hello again. I have been testing the switchable electrochromic dynamic shading solution and get some odd results. I have created four sepa…

Started by Mads Mårbjerg

7 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Mads Mårbjerg

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service