All Discussions Tagged 'file' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to consider a volume reduction into Archsim

I would like to take into account internal objects in a room as a volume that reduces the total volume to consider. Therefore, I would like…

Started by Valeria Sarra

2 Oct 13
Reply by Valeria Sarra

no data was collected

brick.gh Hi all, the panel shows that no data was found and the excel file also can any one help me please?

Started by Rania el sakhawy

2 Oct 10
Reply by Rania el sakhawy

Why daylight autonomy is 0 without dynamic shading activated?

Hi DIVA experts, I have run the daylight coefficient file included the dynamic shading layers. But when I run the Daylight Autonomy with…

Started by LI YANTING

1 Mar 7
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Using BSDF Material (.xml format) for window

Hi, We want to research a very specific glazing for window and see how it impacts the daylighting inside a room. We have to use BSDF mater…

Started by agm

12 Apr 24, 2016

problem with loading ies file

Hello everyone,   I tried to load ies file (spotlight) to diva but I have got this error: source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error  Error:…

Started by imitis

3 Oct 6, 2015

Switchable (electrochromic) dynamic shading

Hello again. I have been testing the switchable electrochromic dynamic shading solution and get some odd results. I have created four sepa…

Started by Mads Mårbjerg

7 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Mads Mårbjerg

File not found line 2095, char 2

Hi I've googled around this forum without luck in searching for a solution for this error. I have a basic setup in which I am testing diff…

Started by Mathias Sonderskov

3 Sep 17, 2014

Error: Input past end of file

I was able to run one Daylight Autonomy simulation in DIVA and obtain results but once I tried running a different simulation with a slight…

Started by Reid Weber

1 Mar 10, 2014

DIVA simulation file output

Greetings DIVA users, I was looking for some more information regarding file outputs when running Diva simulations. Are simulation files s…

Started by David Burpee

1 Feb 19, 2014

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service