All Discussions Tagged 'file' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

.dgp Output file from Glare Analysis

Hi, I am looking to create a different graph to represent the glare results from DIVA, something that is potentially % of time glare is oc…

Started by Elizabeth LeRiche

0 Jun 27

Automating Diva Simulation

Hello everybody, I have a large number of simulations to run using DIVA and I want to make it automated. Basically, I am trying to simulat…

Started by Maryam Hamidpour

2 Apr 2
Reply by Maryam Hamidpour

Missing materials file

Problem: link to material.rad file is broken. Environment: windows 10 with R5(64 bit) Diva Rhino plugin 7/14/2017 and Rhino toolbars 12/13…

Started by Davidson Norris

0 Feb 10

Error: file not found

I've been having a problem with archsim, whenever i try to simulate something it gives an error saying that some file can not be found. I t…

Started by FILIPE CAMPOS

8 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by anupama rana pandey

How to consider a volume reduction into Archsim

I would like to take into account internal objects in a room as a volume that reduces the total volume to consider. Therefore, I would like…

Started by Valeria Sarra

2 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Valeria Sarra

no data was collected

brick.gh Hi all, the panel shows that no data was found and the excel file also can any one help me please?

Started by Rania el sakhawy

2 Oct 10, 2017
Reply by Rania el sakhawy

Why daylight autonomy is 0 without dynamic shading activated?

Hi DIVA experts, I have run the daylight coefficient file included the dynamic shading layers. But when I run the Daylight Autonomy with…

Started by LI YANTING

1 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Using BSDF Material (.xml format) for window

Hi, We want to research a very specific glazing for window and see how it impacts the daylighting inside a room. We have to use BSDF mater…

Started by agm

12 Apr 24, 2016

problem with loading ies file

Hello everyone,   I tried to load ies file (spotlight) to diva but I have got this error: source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error  Error:…

Started by imitis

3 Oct 6, 2015

Switchable (electrochromic) dynamic shading

Hello again. I have been testing the switchable electrochromic dynamic shading solution and get some odd results. I have created four sepa…

Started by Mads Mårbjerg

7 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Mads Mårbjerg

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service