All Discussions Tagged 'grasshopper' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Butterfly Shadow Diagrams

Hi, I am preparing to teach a class using DIVA to a number of students, and one of the requirements of the class will be to produce a seri…

Started by Sean Peter

3 Jul 31
Reply by Alexandra Bogdanova

DIVA Grasshopper Manual Shade Crashing Problem

DIVA Grasshopper Community - I'm having a problem trying to simulation manual blind control in the DIVA grasshopper environment.  When I t…

Started by Jacob Dunn

1 Jun 18
Reply by Jon Sargent

Glare Component Issue

Hey everyone, just tried out the grasshopper glare component. Has anyone encountered the same problem? The visualization works as well as…

Started by Wolfgang Hassert

12 Mar 29
Reply by Amaia

Diva grasshopper toolbar missing!

Hello  My DIVA toolbar missing in grasshopper even though I've already put  DIVA.Daylight_64.ghlink in Libraries folder, reinstalled and…

Started by Phetcharin Phongphetkul

5 Feb 23
Reply by Jon Sargent

Students license not working for either DIVA in Grasshopper or DIVA-4.0 in Rhino

Dear all,Maybe you can help me,I am having error in DIVA for rhino, after saving student license in folder C:\DIVA\diva.lic it still doesnt…

Started by Aija Baumane

1 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Wall construction

Hi  How can I model a wall with 50mm non-ventilated cavity and the same with ventilated cavity? I know how to construct the custom constru…

Started by Harshad Shitolé

0 Jul 23, 2014

Diva/grasshopper calibration

Hi guys,   I’m trying to compare a DIVA (daylighting + thermal) simulation with the same kind of simulation in grasshopper. I’m doing this…

Started by Raphaela Walger da Fonseca

0 May 2, 2014

Viper - Extreme Summer/Winter Day

Hello all, I have run several annual Viper simulations with a lighting schedule from the DIVA daylighting component.  It seems to work and…

Started by Reinhardt Swart

1 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Jon Sargent

Dynamic Shading with DIVA for Grasshopper

Hello! How does one go about dynamic shading for DIVA when using Grasshopper.  It seems you can add the shade geometry and assign material…

3 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Reinhardt Swart

Output from Viper in Grasshopper

Hello all, I am doing a curtain wall study and the impacts on daylighting and energy use.  I have been following this tutorial which is pr…

4 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Reinhardt Swart

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service