All Discussions Tagged 'illuminance' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Exterior Illuminance Overcast Sky Daylight Factor

Dear all, Currently I am trying to calculate the Average Daylight Factor with DIVA 3.0 in grasshopper. By running two simulations and onl…

Started by Cindy Lei

0 Aug 15

grid based excel diagrams

Hello, I have a problem with the analyzes. I have to get some excel diagramsfrom the grid based data but I can not figure out if I'm doing…

Started by Andrea

0 Jun 19

Hourly Illuminance for All Sensor Points

In the earlier version of DIVA, we could extract the hourly data for all sensor points in one data tree (number of sensors *number of hours…

Started by Sarah Mokhtar

1 Apr 23
Reply by Jon Sargent

Error Each Simulation Attempted-- "VBScript-runtime-error-path/file-not-found"

Hi all-- I've been trying to test point-in-time illuminance for the attached model, but each time I do so a VB Script runtime error is retu…

Started by Chip Gordon

0 Mar 30

Daylight autonomy: individual interior point with too high local illuminance

Hi I am simulating the daylight autonomy for the internal wall surfaces in a few rooms. When looking at the local illuminance values over…

Started by Sarah Leenknegt

3 Nov 8, 2017
Reply by Sarah Leenknegt

illuminance calculation

I am new to diva.I have been running simulations to calculate illuminance and dgp values for a simple office room.I don't know weather this…

Started by utkarsh singh

1 Aug 11, 2017
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Troubles with tilted planes for lights

Hi!I'm doing an "illuminance" analysis. Everything works perfectly fine as long as the plane which defines the position of the "light" comp…

Started by Julian Jauk

4 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by Julian Jauk

Unrealistic high illuminance value with dynamic shading

Hi DIVA experts,  I am having trouble with DIVA simulation result. I have got some really unrealistic result (like illuminance value…

Started by LI YANTING

2 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by LI YANTING

Discrepancy between Illuminance calc and Illuminance from DA calc

hey all I’m getting a significant and persistent discrepancy between point-in-time illuminance calcs and the illuminance from DA calc. The…

Started by Dan Weissman

7 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Dan Weissman

To simulate illuminance according to physical measurements

Hi, my goal in simulations is to create the situation maximally similar to those at my real experiment. To make a visualization, I am addin…

Started by Veronika Zaikina

2 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Veronika Zaikina

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service