All Discussions Tagged 'illuminance' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Daylight autonomy: individual interior point with too high local illuminance

Hi I am simulating the daylight autonomy for the internal wall surfaces in a few rooms. When looking at the local illuminance values over…

Started by Sarah Leenknegt

2 Oct 11
Reply by Sarah Leenknegt

illuminance calculation

I am new to diva.I have been running simulations to calculate illuminance and dgp values for a simple office room.I don't know weather this…

Started by utkarsh singh

1 Aug 11
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Troubles with tilted planes for lights

Hi!I'm doing an "illuminance" analysis. Everything works perfectly fine as long as the plane which defines the position of the "light" comp…

Started by Julian Jauk

4 Jun 22
Reply by Julian Jauk

Unrealistic high illuminance value with dynamic shading

Hi DIVA experts,  I am having trouble with DIVA simulation result. I have got some really unrealistic result (like illuminance value…

Started by LI YANTING

2 Mar 1
Reply by LI YANTING

Discrepancy between Illuminance calc and Illuminance from DA calc

hey all I’m getting a significant and persistent discrepancy between point-in-time illuminance calcs and the illuminance from DA calc. The…

Started by Dan Weissman

7 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Dan Weissman

To simulate illuminance according to physical measurements

Hi, my goal in simulations is to create the situation maximally similar to those at my real experiment. To make a visualization, I am addin…

Started by Veronika Zaikina

2 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Veronika Zaikina

Bizarre lux readings from the .ill file

Hey all, I've been running the climate based simulation and reading the .ill file into grasshopper to get a more detailed understanding of…

Started by Ben Silverman

3 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Ben Silverman

Restoring DIVA results without rerunning the simulation

I've been running illuminance tests with diva grasshopper, and the runs are outputting correctly. I've been saving the runs with individual…

Started by Justin Schwartzhoff

1 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Justin Schwartzhoff

Conversion W/m² to lx

Hey folks, I'm currently working with DIVA on my master's thesis and I'm wondering about some fundamental thoughts. Where is the conversio…

Started by Daniel Müllner

2 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Daniel Müllner

Retrieving Hourly Illuminance Values

The DIVA Daylighting component for Grasshopper shows output options for 'hourly illuminance' and 'hourly illuminance file path'.  I would a…

Started by Shamim Javed

1 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Shamim Javed

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service