All Discussions Tagged 'material' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No support for BSDF material anymore?

Dear Alstan and experts, I am trying to apply a BSDF material to a simple rectangle in DIVA and have done everything as described this thr…

Started by KakDiela

4 Sep 25
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Creating and adding new material for Diva thermal analysis.

Hi I was wondering how to create and add a new material to the existing library. I want to create a wall construction with concrete wall +…

Started by Harshad Shitolé

3 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Rana Bahaa

Custom material aprroximation

Hello, I'm going to graduate in building engineering and architecture at Politecnico of Milan. I'm using DIVA+Galapagos optimization for t…

Started by Massimo Romanato

1 Jan 14, 2016

About an index of Refraction

Hi, all. I recently started using DIVA, and now in trouble about customizing material.  I wanted to add the material like acryls and set t…

Started by Yuki TU

11 Jul 13, 2015

Material creation and RGB colour coordinates

Hi everyone! I an trying to simulate in DIVA a real room existed at our university. I have RGB colour coordinates and reflectances (in cd/m…

Started by Veronika Zaikina

2 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Veronika Zaikina

image mapping on custom materials

Heyo, I'm wondering if it is possible to map bitmap textures onto DIVA materials.  The Artifice Radiance Materials Notes text, linked unde…

Started by Christopher Ray

1 Jul 16, 2014

Custom materials reset when file is re-opened

Hi all, I have added many custom materials to the material.rad file in C:\DIVA\Daylight. I noticed that the material selection in the GM M…

Started by Leland Curtis

0 Jun 16, 2014

Missing GenericTranslucent Material in DIVA for GH

Hey guys, Does anyone know why the GenericTranslucent materials is not an option that can be assigned to BREPS in DIVA for Grasshopper?  T…

Started by Reinhardt Swart

4 Apr 23, 2014

Kalwall Material

Hello, I am a lighting design student familiar with Daysim/DIVA/Radiance.  My question is, how can I accurately create a Kalwall like mate…

Started by Reinhardt Swart

8 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Reinhardt Swart

Glass Material Problem : only Transmission is given.

Hi Alstan, I am doing some thermal calculations on DesignBuilder, and want to see what happens with the same model in DIVA, but the only…

Started by Jorge Olivos

2 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Jorge Olivos

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service