All Discussions Tagged 'shading' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Data behind blue shading control table?

Hello. I am wondering how the blue shading control table is created and where I may find the data behind it. I found the script for creati…

Started by Mads Mårbjerg

1 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Switchable (electrochromic) dynamic shading

Hello again. I have been testing the switchable electrochromic dynamic shading solution and get some odd results. I have created four sepa…

Started by Mads Mårbjerg

7 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Mads Mårbjerg

Using Radiation Maps to determine shading requirements

This isn't really a software question but more a question about the application of the software tools to a design. In the description for…

Started by Lara Kaiserian

16 Jan 16, 2015

Detailed dynamic shading control

Hi all, I'm using the detailed dynamic shading control to compare the shading behaviour according to different orientations. My reference b…

Started by Anna Maria Atzeri

5 Dec 10, 2014

Strange results from DGP calculation with different dynamic shading settings

Hi all, I'm trying to perform a DIVA simulation with different shading control settings in order to evaluate their effects on the DGP. In o…

Started by Anna Maria Atzeri

3 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Anna Maria Atzeri

Viper-Simulating shades from adjacent buildings

Hello guys, I´m running some simulations in Viper, I´ve been trying to include the surfaces of adjacent buldings as shades but I haven´t go…

Started by Alejandro Gamas

2 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Alejandro Gamas

Dynamic Shading with DIVA for Grasshopper

Hello! How does one go about dynamic shading for DIVA when using Grasshopper.  It seems you can add the shade geometry and assign material…

Started by Reinhardt Swart

3 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Reinhardt Swart

Conceptual dynamic shading -- can I pick the window I want?

I am looking to simulate a daylight simulation for a split blind system for a space that had a glazed partition. That means that my simulat…

Started by Alejandra Menchaca

1 Mar 6, 2014

detailed dynamic shading threshold setting

Hello everybody, I'm trying to simulate, in a climate based calculation, a detailed dynamic shading which activates when the extarnal sens…

Started by Luigi

5 Feb 13, 2014

Lighting Controls/shading

Hello everyone, Is there a good tutorial link/video that explains how to use the lighting/shading control component of DIVA 2.0? To effec…

Started by Reinhardt Swart

1 Jan 31, 2014

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service