All Discussions Tagged 'simulation' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Error: file not found

I've been having a problem with archsim, whenever i try to simulate something it gives an error saying that some file can not be found. I t…

Started by FILIPE CAMPOS

8 Nov 15
Reply by anupama rana pandey

some thing missing at the excel file

Started by Rania el sakhawy

0 Oct 12

Simulation error [help]

The simulation ran smoothly but it stated  Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error Error: Path not found Line: 1958 Char: 2 after the si…

Started by Ivan Poon

1 Oct 5
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

False color scheme on daylight performance preview

Hi! Is there a way to change the default false color scheme with other false color sets in DIVA for Grasshopper in making daylight DF and…

Started by Per-Axel

2 Jul 22
Reply by Per-Axel

There is a problem with the simulation value of heating and cooling energy of archsim.

I am studying archsim. I see the tutorial video and apply it to my project. We did an energy usage analysis per hour. However, some values…

Started by jaeyeol kim

0 Apr 20

Why I cannot see colors on the plan after simulations

Started by binwen yan

1 Mar 24
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Error prompt when loading IES file

Hi everyone, I am a beginner in the electric lighting simulation and have a problem when trying to load some IES file.  The error shown as:…

Started by Xue Wang

7 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Shariq

Problem: Simulation Error Occurred

Hello all, I was running a daylight factor simulation. And the model I use was an all-mesh model which was created by 3D scanning(all meshe…

Started by YaoYuan

2 Nov 13, 2016
Reply by YaoYuan

Radiance utilized simulation parameters

Dear all, I have just upgraded from diva3 and I found a huge improvement thanks to the developing team. but I noticed that I can't change…

Started by Ahmad Kotbi

2 Oct 23, 2016
Reply by Ahmad Kotbi

Diva thermal simulation with two shading groups

Hello to DIVA team! I have been working on optimized solution for the glazed facade (from 50% to 85% WWR) that has two sets of shading: -st…

Started by Marija Grujic

2 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by Marija Grujic

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service