All Discussions Tagged 'thermal' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thermal zone and sub terrain level

Hi, first off a simple question – when defining the thermal zone, what are the boundaries suppose to correspond to - the exterior facade or…

Started by Per-Axel

0 Aug 4

mechanical ventilation in thermal simulation

Hi everyone, I am simulating the cooling load of a shoebox room (6m*8m) with windows on three walls in DIVA-for-Rhino. The actual mechanic…

Started by Michelle

0 Jul 20

Setting Cooling Limit For DIVA

Hi everyone,  I am computing the cooling load of a shoebox room with window. By default, in the C:\DIVA\Thermal\Rhino\05_gains_conditioni…

Started by Michelle

2 Apr 9
Reply by Dennis M Carlton

Setting cooling limit for thermal analysis

Hi everyone,  I am computing the cooling load of a shoebox room with window. By default, in the C:\DIVA\Thermal\Rhino\05_gains_conditioni…

Started by Michelle

0 Jul 19, 2017

Creating and adding new material for Diva thermal analysis.

Hi I was wondering how to create and add a new material to the existing library. I want to create a wall construction with concrete wall +…

Started by Harshad Shitolé

3 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Rana Bahaa

Diva thermal simulation with two shading groups

Hello to DIVA team! I have been working on optimized solution for the glazed facade (from 50% to 85% WWR) that has two sets of shading: -st…

Started by Marija Grujic

2 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by Marija Grujic

Thermal error run-time VBScript

Hi everyone, i've a problem with thermal simulation, i did every step to launch it but after the 'thermal and lighting schedule' window it…

Started by Giovanni

2 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by J. Alstan Jakubiec

Diva/grasshopper calibration

Hi guys,   I’m trying to compare a DIVA (daylighting + thermal) simulation with the same kind of simulation in grasshopper. I’m doing this…

Started by Raphaela Walger da Fonseca

0 May 2, 2014

Mean Radiant Temperature assessment

Many new thermal indices demand knowledge of the outdoor/exterior Mean Radiant Temperature but can DIVA calculate that? And is there any jo…

Started by Alf Nielsen

2 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Alf Nielsen

Viper - Extreme Summer/Winter Day

Hello all, I have run several annual Viper simulations with a lighting schedule from the DIVA daylighting component.  It seems to work and…

Started by Reinhardt Swart

1 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Jon Sargent

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service