Hello,

I am trying to do an annual glare analysis by defining three series that cover all the months, days and occupied hours of a year. However, it's not working and is outputting only 30 values. Is this the right way to initiate the annual glare analysis in DIVA 4? I appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Niloufar

Views: 812

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Niloufar,

I might suggest to do this like the below,

I'm also attaching the GH file. If you proceed with your method, some creative grafting of input data will be needed.

Best,

Alstan

Attachments:

Hi Alstan,

Many thanks for writing the code. My used simple series was surely not doing the job!

All the best,

Niloufar

J. Alstan Jakubiec said:

Hi Niloufar,

I'm also attaching the GH file. If you proceed with your method, some creative grafting of input data will be needed.

Best,

Alstan

Hi Alstan,

I am wondering if there is an alternative for this method within grasshopper as it takes too much time compared to the annual DGP generated using DIVA for Rhino. I understand that the dynamic annual DGP is based on the simplified method proposed by Wienold_2009.

But I'd like to ask if there is any grasshopper component capable of directly simulating annual DGP.

Best,

Sahar

J. Alstan Jakubiec said:

Hi Niloufar,

Best,

Alstan

Hi Sahar,

The Grasshopper components don't offer the annual DGP method, unfortunately.

Jon

Following on this strings, we would like to know how to generate the annual glare schedule once all these calculations are done using the grasshopper version of diva. Thank you!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service