Hello,

starting to check the new DIVA 4 the advancements looks very interesting congratulations! And the example files very useful. 

But I am encountering some problems: many components doesn't work (stay orange) and the text says "Component Expired". I just downloaded and installed the 4.0.2.8-x64 Beta version.

Any suggestion? It's a known issue? Thank you.

Francesco

Views: 908

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Francesco,

The auto update should take care of this.  If it's not already running in the system tray, you can launch it directly (C:\DIVA\bin\DIVA-Update-Checker.exe).  You should close Rhino before doing this...

Jon

Hello Jon,

thank you for the suggestion, it works fine now.

Best,

Francesco

Hi Jon,

I am having the same issue. I tried running the update checker, but it doesn't seem to do anything. 

Any ideas?

Jon Sargent said:

Hi Francesco,

The auto update should take care of this.  If it's not already running in the system tray, you can launch it directly (C:\DIVA\bin\DIVA-Update-Checker.exe).  You should close Rhino before doing this...

Jon

Never mind - I just ran the update regardless, and it seems to have solved that issue. 
Vikram said:

Hi Jon,

I am having the same issue. I tried running the update checker, but it doesn't seem to do anything. 

Any ideas?

Jon Sargent said:

Hi Francesco,

Jon

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service