Hi all,

I just saw in the front page of Solemma LLC's website that the daylight results were shown with lines. I'm curious to know how it was made. I would like to be able to present the daylight factor results similarly by using DIVA with Grasshopper. Do you have any idea of how to create this?

Here is the front page of Solemma LLC and what I would like to achieve with daylight factor.:

Best regards,

Frank

Tags: Daylight, factor

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No news?

Oops missed this.

You can render illuminance contours as part of any image by adding illuminance planes to the Camera component (check hidden inputs).  There's no option to render DF contours... though of course you could use an overcast sky for similar effect.

Jon

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your answer :)

That's a pity we don't have an option for the daylight factor as well. But anyway, I've tried to create this illuminance contours with an illuminance plane to the camera component and create a visualisation with this camera. But I couldn't make it work. According to the error message "Dat file length shorter than expected".

I've attached the script.

I'm probably doing something wrong but couldn't find any further information. Do you know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Have a nice day,

Frank

Hmm, I think something went awry with the attachment. Can you resend, or provide a link?

ILLUMINANCE.CONTOUR.gh

It shoud be working now, I've tested! Let me know if something is wrong.

Frank

Jon Sargent said:

Hmm, I think something went awry with the attachment. Can you resend, or provide a link?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service