Hi,

I have received a new student license for Diva 3 that is valid untilv July 15th, 2015.

I have downloaded and renamed the file as instructed and saved it in the C:\DIVA directory.

However, I still get the following error message indicating that a valid license was not found once I launch the Rhino.

I would appreciate if you could help me with that.

Thank you,

Alireza

Tags: License, Student

Views: 865

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Alireza,

After you click 'Continue,' some detailed information will be printed in the Rhino command line / command history. Can you share that with us?

Thank you,

Alstan

Me too i'm having the same problem.  this is rhino command line    

Command: ProjectInfo
LM-X Error: (Internal: 844 Feature: diva-rhino)

(Err: 9) Feature not found

For further information go to http://www.x-formation.com

Unknown command: ProjectInfo  

thank you

Hmm, if both of you could send a followup e-mail to alstan@solemma.net, I would be happy to try issuing a new license file.

Best,

Alstan

Hi Alstan,

The problem with the student license appears to be resolved.

I do not know whether the new licenses are typically valid from a certain date, but it appears that DIVA finds the new license file and loads properly.

I have encountered a new issue, with regards to the point-in-time visualization, which I will describe in more details on a separate post.

Thank you,

Alireza

Hi Alireza,

The licenses don't have a 'start' date, only an expiry. I will look for your new post.

Alstan

Hi all, i'm having the same error now but with diva version 4 .Any help? what can i do?

Hi Rana,

Please send me an e-mail at alstan@solemma.net.

Alstan

Hei,

I have exactly the same problem on version 4.

Any help?

Thank you

Hi Stergiani,

I just sent you an e-mail about this.

Best,

Alstan

Hi,

I have the same problem on version 4 (64-bit) ? please could you help me ?

Hi Asmaa,

Could you send me an e-mail to alstan@solemma.net? It would be helpful to include the message printed to the Rhino command line / command history after you close all of the error popups regarding the license loading.

Best,

Alstan

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service