Hi Guys,

today i updated from DIVA3 to DIVA4. Everything is fine in Rhino but I can't see any Diva Components in Grasshopper anymore. There are the new ArchSim Components but nothing else.

I deinstalled the old DIVA version via Deinstaller and also deleted the DIVA Folder on teh harddisk. Afterwards I installed DIVA64bit for my Rhino 64bit on my Win64bit. Also Grasshopper is up to date. I checked the filesystem and everything is where it's supposed to be.

But whenever I load grasshopper i get the following error message:

"Befehl: Grasshopper

An error occured during GHA assembly loading:
Path: c:\DIVA\64bitPluginFiles\DIVA.Daylight.x64.gha
Exception System.TypeLoadException:
Message: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ExtensionAttribute' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'."

Also, when i check the grasshopper plugins I see a blank window as i scroll down where DIVA should be listed (see attached image). Do you have any ideas?!

Thanks, Julian

Views: 54

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have the same problem after the diva upgrade ,Diva component disappeared from  the Grasshopper.

I follow the instruction but In my rhino plugin there isn't any folder for the Grasshopper component.

Hi Julian,

Sounds like a .NET version issue.  What version of Windows are you running?  If >= Windows 7 SP1, I think upgrading your framework to 4.5 would fix it: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653

Jon

Hi Jon,

thanks, it's working now. I thought .net4 would be fine. Anyway, thank you

Julian

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service