Our company bought Diva4 by using server license. Recently I came across the error message in grasshopper environment as follows. All the components in Rhino could be used. Any solution? Thanks!   

1. License not found.
License server is resolved to network address: .
LM-X Error: (Internal: 844 Feature: diva-rhino)

(Err: 9) Feature not found

For further information go to http://www.x-formation.com

Views: 2238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

Same here. It'll be very nice to have some answers about this issue.

Best regards,

Frank

Hi all

I have the same problem. Any suggestion to fix it?

1. License not found.
LM-X Error: (Internal: 937 Feature: diva-grasshopper)

(Err: 12) Software expired

For further information go to http://www.x-formation.com

Diva-for-rhino is running well. The problem is only with Diva-for-grasshopper.

I ran C:\DIVA\bin\DIVA-Update-Checker.exe but it did not work.

Cheers,

Abigail

Hi!

I had the same problem and hopefully could solve it.

So first be sure that your License is updated. C:\DIVA\bin\DIVA-Update-Checker.exe.

Then Run your Rhino and Grasshopper. If you still face the error, close the program and check if your diva.lic file still exist in C:\DIVA. Surprisingly it sometimes gets disappeared! and it causes the error.

So if it was not there, copy and paste your diva.lic file again and run Rhino. Hopefully, this will solve your problem



Abigail Chi said:

Hi all

I have the same problem. Any suggestion to fix it?

1. License not found.
LM-X Error: (Internal: 937 Feature: diva-grasshopper)

(Err: 12) Software expired

For further information go to http://www.x-formation.com

Diva-for-rhino is running well. The problem is only with Diva-for-grasshopper.

I ran C:\DIVA\bin\DIVA-Update-Checker.exe but it did not work.

Cheers,

Abigail

I found I'm having this problem (License not found) with only the DIVA daylighting Grasshopper components. Most of the students in my studio, who are learning or re-learning DIVA in Grasshopper, came up with the same error. The thermal ArchSim components all work fine.

Here's some things I've noticed:

- My DIVA update checker is not showing up in my toolbar as it has before. I ran DIVA-Update-Checker.exe manually though and it says my DIVA is up to date.

- When I use the 'location' button on the DIVA toolbar in Rhino, the pop-up tells me my license will expire in 7 days, even though my actual license says "END=2019-12-15"

What I've done:

- Repaired DIVA from the original installation msi.

- Updated Rhino (today)

- Updated Windows (earlier today)

- Deleted/refreshed my license file.

From my 4+ years of working with this software with students, this error is usually consistent with either a corrupt component or something going on with the license file. 

Has anybody found a fix for this when it is only affecting some of the Grasshopper components, like the daylighting analysis components in my case?

I received a new educational license from Solemma this morning and installed it, and the "license not found" error has gone away from the daylight components -- problem solved. So getting a fresh license *appears* to clear this error up. 

To reiterate, my previous license still had a few months on it. It seems like this was a sudden-onset issue with way some (not all) of the grasshopper components are checking the license -- could be the components but probably more like it was the license. I had about 12 students have this same error yesterday and some of them had just received their license in the last 24 hours, so it could also be some external thing too.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service