Hello everybody

When I got my students license, Alstan told me how to save the license and how to update to DIVA-4.0.

So I followed his instructions but I got some trouble. I renamed the old folder for DIVA-3.0. and installed the the download ( DIVAforRhino-4.0.2.14-x64). I saved the license file in C:\DIVA and renamed it to diva.lic. But when I opened Rhino I got an error. I also got an error for loading DIVAx64 after I continued the first sign.

All those errors... what is going wrong here?

Pls help me.

Thx

Leo

Tags: , DIVA-4.0, error, problems", students license, update

Views: 961

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ah ok. You will need to close that DIVA toolbar (right-click--->close). Then I uploaded a fresh copy for you here, since the one on your computer is not useful anymore.

Alstan

Attachments:

Thank you very much Alstan!!

Greetings,

Jasmin

Hello Alstan,

I'm having the same issue with the license file, when I open rhino in one of my computers it says: "A valid DIVA 4.0 license was not found in C:\DIVA\diva.lic and your 30-day trial period has expired". I checked the name file and the unique ID, they are both correct but it still doesn't work.

Can you help me please?

Best regards,

Erick

I have a similar problem with my Diva program. I already reinstalled Diva and the problem persists. I don't have Diva.rhp.

Can You help me, please?

Best regards,

Carolina

Hello, 

I installed DIVA in one of my school's computers two days ago and applied for a DIVA student license on the Solemna website yesterday. I finished and submitted my educational license application, but I got no no notification or confirmation on my email. Did I miss a step or anything on this installation process?

Thank you!

I solved my problem by saving the license with the name 'diva.lic'.

I hope it helps the others.

Best,

Carol

Carolina Girotti said:

I have a similar problem with my Diva program. I already reinstalled Diva and the problem persists. I don't have Diva.rhp.

Can You help me, please?

Best regards,

Carolina

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2018   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service