Hi,

I've been running Daylight Factor simulations when DIVA returns this error.(It's about 4 or 5 hours after the simulation starts.)

When I changed the value of ab to 4, ad to 1000, it can return a good result, but I need a higher value to get a more accurate result. I used a very powerful workstation to run the simulation so I think it may not be the lack of computer performance...

But the Rhino model I use is really complicated because it's created through 3D scanning, so full of mesh. And I have reduced the number of simulation nodes to 20 or so(already the least).

Hope you can give me some advice.

Thank you in advance!

YaoYuan

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi YaoYuan,

Apologies for the very late reply. This is an error I have legitimately not seen before. You may wish to post this on the Radiance mailing list for a more expert reply. The error seems to have last surfaced on the list in 2002, but the cause of the error in that case seems like it should not be a problem today.

Best,
Alstan

Hi Alstan,

I'm not able to open that link  Radiance mailing list. And I don't know why. Could you please help me with this stuff if possible? Or is there another possible way for me to find a solution on my problem? (Yes I'm still working on the same project).

Thank you Very Much!!

Best,

Yao

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service