Hi 

I need help. I cannot run any simulation with Archsim. An output error in the E+ component says "1. Solution exception:Object reference not set to an instance of an object" and the simulation won't start.

Please, anyone can help me?

Many thanks in advance

Views: 176

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been making tests to figure out when the simulation won´t start. I found that the 'Boundary Condition Object' is not working well.  

I modelled planar surfaces that are adjacent to the exterior walls (except the south facade where a window is placed), roof and floor. The aim is to establish them as adiabatic. My question here is if I have to set them as adiabatic in the 'Constructions' section in the Zone Setting Window component as well.

Many thanks in advance

Adiabatic walls cannot have windows. Use thick insulation if you want to models something along those lines.

I'm having the same output error from the Run E+ Component "1. Object reference not set to an instance of an object." I've set up a single zone as a test using the Zone Connectivity Network. I do not have any Boundary Condition Objects set in the Zone Connectivity Network. Any ideas what else may be causing this error? Thank you! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by jeff niemasz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service